Pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

Ahoy Waitangi NAVY TRIP


Just after Harlen and I devoured our delicious lunch a NAVY sailor asked us if we would like to ride on one of the rhib boats. We said “yes please” so we immediately chucked our gear on then we jumped in the back of the boat.They slowly lowered us down.Then another sailor unhooked a chain and away we went. As soon as we left some dolphins were racing Straight ahead of us as we turned at different times. AHH!!!! This is one of the most worst rides I have been on (expect the time when I went on the Invader). It was so fast that our turn was already up! What a relief I said to myself quietly.  Oh!! Time for more lunch NOM, MUNCH, AHH.
 BUS TRIP ON THE WAY TO THE WHARF
RHIB BOATS+DOLPHINS

BAILEY  HANGING IN THE LUNCH ROOM (WITH PS4) 


7 comments:

  1. that sounds great hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lyric great story I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was cool right,well I had a lot of fun what about you.
    See you at on my blog.
    By Yug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyrik loved your writing keep the good work up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool story Lyrik, I am interested to know what in particular about the ride you didn’t enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.